23 Apr 2021
On Page SEO
- Key word search-Research desirable keywords and search
- Keyword Theme – Match Website pages with bunch of Keywords
- Create Pages (keyword in the Link)
On Page SEO
- SEO friendly structure and responsive website
- Focus Key word should be in SEO Title. make it in H1 and bold
- If focus keyword contains stop words. This may or may not be wise depending on the circumstances.
- The text should be more than or equal to the recommended minimum of 300 words.
- Writing copy to appeal to both search engines and actual website visitors (content is king)
- The keyword density must be more than 1%, and make it bold or italic
- The focus keyword should appear in the first paragraph of the copy.
- The Meta description should contain the focus keyword.
- The specified meta description should be made more appealing (improves CTR -Offers)
- The page title should have a nice length, between the 35 character minimum and the recommended 65 character maximum. Meta description should have 160.
- Add at least an image
- Images on the page should have alt attributes containing the focus keyword.
- Important: The keyword should be the same one used in the url, seo title, meta description, and alt text.
- If no links appear in the page, consider adding some as appropriate. (Interlinks -Use text links whenever possible (don’t overdo)
- If the focus keyword does not appear in the URL for this page and you decide to rename the URL be sure to check the old URL 301 redirects to the new one! (take care of it when making url)
- Use one focus keyword for one page only- Utilize descriptive title tags for each page
- Outbound link(s) should be less then inbound links.
- Local/Area text (Optional)
- Manual Searching-Search and click, Visit many pages, Spend time on Websites